Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Podcast: What Happened at OneThing VA Beach

The following is the latest podcast, featuring a conversation that happened between myself and Allen Hood, Associate Director of the International House of Prayer and President of their university (IHOPU), at the OneThing Regionals Conference in Virginia.


This link goes to the post where I discuss whether or not IHOP-KC is a cult.

This link goes to the post where I discuss IHOP-KC's teachings on prophecy.

This link goes to the post where I discuss IHOP-KC's teachings on forerunners.

This link goes to the post with the first IHOP-KC podcast, discussing its foundation.

This link goes to the post where I engaged in discussion with an IHOP-KC supporter over the scriptural basis for the forerunner ministry.

This link goes to the post where I discuss whether or not all Christians are supposed to prophesy.